Trust is at the heart of our relationship with ourselves and how we experience our relationships with others. By exploring old patterns and stories we have around trust we are able to redefine what trust means to us and to our relationships.
In the Trust workshop we dive into what your unique definition of trust is and explore the areas where trust is low, has been broken or where there is ambiguity or uncertainty. With the Trust Map you will find many tools and skills that will help you navigate challenging relationships and situations.
Be prepared to be surprised at how trust, or lack of trust, impacts every aspect of your life – including your personal and professional relationships.
In our trust workshop we show you a multi-dimensional view of trust and help you build awareness around your patterns and defaults. You get to discover powerful, and often forgotten, parts of yourself.
no workshops scheduled at this time, please contact us for more information
WHAT's IT LIKE
WHAT THIS WORKSHOP CAN DO FOR YOU
- Reinvigorate low-energy relationships into powerful ones
- Learn how to set and maintain boundaries that will serve you and your relationships
- Create an easy to follow plan to help reboot unproductive relationships
- Bring trust back to your family members and colleagues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone who wants to create strong, intentional and clean relationships whether at work or at home
- Professionals, team leaders and team members
WHAT THIS WORKSHOP DOES NOT DO
- Impose strict views of right and wrong
- Judge you or anyone else