In this workshop, you’ll experience how to see the world through your children’s eyes and discover what’s really going on for them (you will be delighted and surprised). You’ll learn new concepts and practice new skills throughout the workshop using highly interactive exercises.
It’s an experience that may simply change your life as you are enjoying the company of like-minded people. Instead of a “telling-you-what-to-do-approach” we focus on developing thinking that will give you completely different ways to approach all your relationships.
Our workshop is not about using tools on your children so they will change. It’s about discovering who you are and who you choose to become to your child or to your parents. It’s a very different experience compared to other workshops.
The Parentology course qualifies for the International Coach Federation (coachfederation.org) Continuing Coach Education (CCE) credits for a total of 4 hours of Core Competencies and 15.5 hours of Resource Development.
WHAT's IT LIKE
WHAT THIS WORKSHOP CAN DO FOR YOU
- Bring heightened awareness of existing relationships
- Help you create the relationship you want
- Show you how to choose the type of relationship you want
- Give you skills that will help you in all relationships
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone who is interested in creating the relationship they want to have with family members
WHAT THIS WORKSHOP DOES NOT DO
- Give you solutions or tell you what to do