Last updated, 11 August 2020
Gozamm is an app that is meant to support your life-learning and in order for us to provide you with a meaningful tool for your life-learning journey we may collect and store Information that pertains to your personal life, habits, relationships and more. This means that we could gain access to information about you that can be deemed very personal.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will collect, use and disclose your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com.
What data do we collect?
Gozamm may directly or indirectly through a 3rd party software or service provider collect and process the following personal data including your name, e-mail address, password, phone number, device information (operating system version, device type, system performance data etc.), shared photos or images. In the case of a 3rd party software or service provider Gozamm has verified that they are GDPR compliant and that the data may not be used or sold for any purpose.
Tracking services and tools are used to improve the experience of the user by saving cookies, beacons, tags, scripts so that the user does not have to provide the same data several times during a task or a session like providing username and password only once.
Based on your activities Gozamm may also be able to deduct your age group, family status, relationships constellations, hobbies, interests and challenges.
- For individuals who participate in a Gozamm Family, we may collect additional personal data, for example, home address in order to verify family member status.
- The primary account holder can choose to invite additional family members to become subsidiary account holders, we will ask you for their name and email address.
- We will use this data to invite him or her to join the Products. We store this data for the sole purpose of sending invitations and confirming family member status. If your subsidiary account holder(s) would like us to delete their data, they can do so by contacting the primary account holder of their family plan to be removed.
When a user invites anyone we will collect their name and email address for the sole purpose of making the invitation possible and acknowledging that a connection exists between you and the other person. Should the invited person decline or not accept the invitation this data will not be used for anything other than identifying that an invitation was previously made.
We do not collect or process credit or debit card data. However, Apple and Google collect credit card data for in-app purchases.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Gozamm with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register on the website(s) or the app
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Complete an in-app quiz or survey
- Complete the in-app onboarding process
- When you consume content on the app
Gozamm Quizzes and Surveys
Gozamm has developed a series of quizzes and surveys that are aimed at creating improved relationships and/or offering relational insights. During the process of completing these quizzes and surveys we may collect some general data that identifies perceived traits, skills and behavior of another user.
How will we use your data?
Gozamm collects your data so that we can:
- Communicate with you in-app or by email
- Maintain safety, integrity and security
- Process your order, manage your account
- Notify you about updates and changes
- Personalize and improve our products
- Curate and present personalized content
- Location-related information
- Research and development
- Ads and other sponsored content
- Use data and research to improve society as a whole
- We may use the information we have collected, including interests, actions and connections, to select and personalize sponsored content that we show you.
How do we store your data?
Gozamm stores your data on servers in Germany in the European Union. Gozamm uses SSH keys to access servers with sensitive data and we use SSL/TLS encryption.
Keep in mind that the transmission of information over the internet (email or any 3rd party communication channel (i.e. Facebook, WhatsApp etc), may not be completely secure and the risk remains that information may be intercepted during transmission. The responsibility for any such transmissions remains with you, the user.
Gozamm performs periodic reviews of all security protocols and may pay reputable 3rd party companies to intentionally try to penetrate our systems in order for us to identify any weaknesses and continuously improve security.
Gozamm will keep your personal data for as long as you have an active subscription to Gozamm plus an additional 24 months. This is to enable you to reactivate your account should you change your mind about using Gozamm within this timeframe. If requested we will remove personal data earlier in accordance with your right to be forgotten as described below.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all personal data apart from information that may be to fulfil legal obligations between you and us, and/or to be required for government reporting purposes (like payment records and your name).
How data is removed
A deletion is initiated by entering the user’s name and triggering a multi-leveled process that removes and permanently deletes a user’s personal data from Gozamm’s servers. Your name and billing history will remain on record.
To ensure that all data has been deleted Gozamm will run a monthly check and scan our database to ensure that no data other than name and billing record remains.
Deleting data with 3rd parties
Gozamm uses OneSignal for push notifications and will initiate a deletion of any related tags that are used for this service. OneSignal saves the user ID and any related tags and no personal data or messages.
Gozamm would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Gozamm from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please opt out using the option of our email service. If you no longer would like to receive app notifications please use your device to stop all push notifications.
What are your data protection rights?
Gozamm would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Gozamm for copies of your personal data. There is no cost associated with this request, but Gozamm reserves the right to charge a small fee for this service if the request is deemed to be repetitive or unreasonable.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Gozamm correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Gozamm to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Gozamm erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Gozamm restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Gozamm’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Gozamm transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 46702034936
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary Cookies: These cookies are considered essential as they hold information about the session while you navigate within the site. These essential cookies help by saving preferences (for example keeping you signed in), navigation data and statistics in order to understand how you use the website.
Analytic Cookies: Gozamm uses these types of cookies to make improvements and report performance. These cookies help us provide more relevant information, suggest new content or activities. We also collect information about how the website is used, where the user came from and how long the user stays on the site. We may also use these to test new pages, features, add-ons and track the users’ reactions.
Preference Cookies: These cookies are used to remember your choices as your username, language, or region. They also store your preferences when personalizing the website to optimize your use of for example, your preferred language. These cookies persist and you don’t have to set them again. They can be changed in your browsers settings.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us: email@example.com
Call us at: 46702034936
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Gozamm has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority (DPA).
Address: Drottninggatan 29, plan 5, Stockholm, Sweden